2021 London Wine Competition Winners Announced via Wine Industry Advisor PR
Winners Announced for London Wine Competition 2021.
The results of the 2021 London Wine Competition are out. This is a competition where wines are judged for end consumers. Wines are rated with three main criteria in mind: quality, value and package. To be a medal winner, wines must show an overall rating in all the three factors. This year’s competition saw entries from more than 36 countries. 135 different types of grape varietals were entered with the top three being Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay.
The top countries to enter were Australia, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, United States and Moldova. The biggest increase in wines was seen from Moldova.
2015 Anubis Cabernet Sauvignon made by Levrier Wines in Australia won the superlative ‘Wine of the Year’ award.
Here are the top winners of the 2021 London Wine Competition:
- Wine Of The Year – Levrier by Jo Irvine 2015 Anubis Cabernet Sauvignon, Australia.
- Winery Of The Year – Bodegas HABLA (BODEGAS BH S.L.), Spain
- Best Wine By Quality – Levrier by Jo Irvine 2015 Anubis Cabernet Sauvignon, Australia
- Best Wine By Value – Habla Nº22, Spain
- Best Wine By Packaging – Silverado Vineyards Estate Grown Cabernet Sauvignon, United States.