Time to submit your wine in the competition and get in front of leading UK wine buyers.
Below are the steps to enter your wines in the London Wine Competition.
Step 1 – Initial Sign Up
1. REGISTER HERE to create your account
If you want to opt for an offline form please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Log In with your details. Complete your company profile
3. Enter the details of wines that you want to enter in the competition
Step 2 – Payment Mode
1. The online payment you can do via credit card.
3. Once the payment is confirmed, you can access the payment/invoice receipt under billing tab of your online account. Once the payment is done, your shipping labels will be generated in your account.
Step 3 – Shipping
1. Log in to your account, click on my shipping label tab and print the official LWC shipping label.
2. The label needs to be attached on each of the box at the time of shipment
3. Once the shipment has been done, please share the tracking details to the competition coordinator on email@example.com
Note: You must use the official shipping label that is in your account. For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Instructions page.
Special Discount Offer Ends: 18 December 2019
Submission Ends: 28 February 2020
Warehouse Closes For Samples: 06 March 2020
Judging: March 24, 2020
Winners Announced: 30 April 2020
Please send your samples (3 bottles per entry) to our Warehouse address mentioned on shipping Label.
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
Wines that arrives after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.