Below are the steps to enter your wines in the London Wine Competition.
Step 1 – Initial Sign Up
1. REGISTER HERE to create your account
2. Complete your company profile
3. Enter the details of wines that you want to enter in the competition
Step 2 – Payment Mode
1. Online payment you can do via credit card.
3. Once the payment is confirmed, you can access the payment/invoice receipt under billing tab of your online account. Once the payment is done, your shipping labels will be generated in your account.
Step 3 – Shipping
1. Log in to your account, click on my shipping label tab and print the official LWC shipping label.
2. The label needs to be attached on each of the box at the time of shipment
3. Once the shipment has been done, please share the tracking details to the competition coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You must use the official shipping label that is in your account. For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Instructions page.
You can ENTER NOW now and take advantage of the super early bird pricing and ship your wines at a later stage.
Submission Deadline: Till 28 February 2019
Warehouse Closes For Samples: 05 March 2019
Judging: March 21 & 22, 2019
Winners Announced: 30 April 2019
£125 Per Wine (Submission Ends 28 February 2019)
Please send your samples (3 bottles per entry) to Sensible Wine Services (SWS) between 1 September 2018 and 05 March 2019 to the following address:
Sensible Wine Services (C/O LWC 2019)
Unit 10, Dana Trading Estate,
Transfesa Road, Paddock Wood
Contact: Mr. Karl Franz
Telephone: +44 (0) 1580 715 725
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Wines that arrives after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.