2020 Submission is now open. Early Bird pricing ends 30 September 2019.
Below are the steps to enter your wines in the London Wine Competition.
Step 1 – Initial Sign Up
Step 2 – Payment Mode
1. Online payment you can do via credit card.
3. Once the payment is confirmed, you can access the payment/invoice receipt under billing tab of your online account. Once the payment is done, your shipping labels will be generated in your account.
Step 3 – Shipping
1. Log in to your account, click on my shipping label tab and print the official LWC shipping label.
2. The label needs to be attached on each of the box at the time of shipment
3. Once the shipment has been done, please share the tracking details to the competition coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You must use the official shipping label that is in your account. For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Instructions page.
Early Bird Ends: 30 September 2019
Warehouse Closes For Samples: 06 March 2020
Judging: March 24 & 25, 2020
Winners Announced: 30 April 2020
Please send your samples (3 bottles per entry) to Sensible Wine Services (SWS) before 06 March 2020.
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Wines that arrives after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.