Below are the steps to enter your wines in the London Wine Competition.
Step 1 – Initial Sign Up
1. REGISTER HERE to create your account
2. Log In with your details. Complete your company profile
3. Enter the details of wines that you want to enter in the competition
Step 2 – Payment Mode
1. Online payment via stripe: Select payment options in your account and pay online option.
Once the payment is confirmed, you can access the payment/invoice receipt under the billing tab of your online account. Once the payment is done, your shipping labels will be generated in your account.
Step 3 – Shipping
1. Log in to your account, click on my shipping label tab and print the official LWC shipping label.
2. The label needs to be attached on each of the box at the time of shipment
3. Once the shipment has been done, please share the tracking details to the competition coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You must use the official shipping label that is in your account. For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Instructions page.
Super Early Bird Ends - August 31, 2021
Registration Ends - Feb 28, 2022
Warehouse Closes: March 4, 2022
Judging Date: March 21, 2022
Winners Announced: April 5, 2022
£75 Super Early Bird - May 1 to August 31, 2021
£95 Early Bird - September 1 to Nov 30, 2021
£110 Regular - Dec 1 to Feb 28, 2022
Please send your samples (3 bottles per entry) to our Warehouse address mentioned on the shipping label.
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
Wines that arrives after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.