Being part of the Beverage Trade Network carries a number of significant benefits. Beverage Trade Network is one of the leading global platforms connecting wineries with importers, distributors, and retailers globally. It acknowledges the profile of the wine in the eyes of trade especially promoting your brand to the importers and distributors globally.
London Wine Competition is an international wine competition organized by Beverage Trade Network. The competition rewards wines that are made well, taste great, offer great value for money and stand out on the shelf. Winning LWC Gold clearly demonstrates the trade of how well the wine will be perceived in the market and will give the trade a very good indicator to stock that wine.
Here are some of the benefits and reasons why you should enter your wines in the London Wine Competition.
1. Raise your brands’ profile, prestige, and credibility with importers, distributors, press, retailers, and consumers
2. Instill confidence in the trade buyer about the marketability of your wine as LWC rates wines by its value, package, and quality.
3. Scores Feedback: Get your score breakdown by each criteria.
4. Tasting Feedback: Get tasting note which will be a calibrated tasting note discussed among Top buyers of UK. You can use the tasting note in your marketing and point of sale materials with the LWC logo without any additional fee.
5. Gives The Consumer A Sense and Stamp Of Approval.